Sunday, September 14, 2014

Packing Again

I want to show you honestly what this trip is like, as we live it.

Tomorrow we fly out to India, to begin the roughly third of our trip in Southeast Asia.

Sadly, this means PACKING. I hate packing so much, way more than is actually justified.

It is always made worse by the fact that we are messy people who explode our things around onto all available surfaces.

Somehow all of these things have to make it into four small bags. Looking at it all spread everywhere makes me want to get back in bed and go to sleep.









Aaaaaaaaarghhhh!

................. Two Hours Later ...................

Voila! 



It all looks so neat once it's zipped away. 

Phew!

We're checking the orange and brown bags tomorrow, and just taking the other two aboard. The black bag is this little collapsible/stuff able tiny backpack from wal-mart for a few dollars that has been scrunched up in the bottom of my bag until now. I decided to use this for the plane instead of the sling bag since it's just a little but bigger to fit my book and journal.

Alright, team, next post from India!

No comments:

Post a Comment